Oat so simple
Stir 85g of rolled oats and 225g of natural yogurt together in a bowl. Massage on to your face for two minutes, then rinse off (natural yogurt on its own can also make a great face mask).
Herbal tea toner
Put two herbal tea bags into a jug, then carefully pour hot water on top. Leave the tea bags in the water until it's completely cool, then fish them out. Finally, stir in two tablespoons of witch hazel. Apply to the face and neck with cotton wool.
Chocolate body scrub
Put four tablespoons of sea salt, four tablespoons of baby oil, and a teaspoon of cocoa powder into a bowl. Add in a few drops of orange oil or vanilla extract and stir everything together. Rub into your skin in the shower, then rinse off.
75g baking powder
2 tablespoons of olive oil
Perfume of scented oil
- put all the ingredients in a bowl and stir together to make a soft dough
- roll the dough into small balls
- press each one onto a foil covered baking tray
- cook at 180 degrees C (350 F) for 10 minutes and leave to cool
- Store your cooled cookies in an airtight container